Chicago Fire Department E-One Engine - 3-Piece Set
The complete set...for the elite Chicago collector.
Each of Engines 28, 50 and 71 are limited to 100 units and hand-crafted using over 450 parts. Order today to ensure your Chicago Fire Department museum grade replica collection is complete.
Chicago Fire Department E-One Engine - 3-Piece Set Scale Model Specs
- Scale: 1:50
- Production Quantity: 100 of each Engine
- Multi-materials including High Def Resin, stainless steel photo etch metal, wire, rubber and other composites.
- Each replica mounted inside high quality, custom display case featuring etched stainless steel I.D. nameplate.
- Each Model Dimensions: 7.5"L x 2.5"W x 2.55"T
- Each Display Case Dimensions: 12"L x 6"W x 5.25"T
More About the Scale Models
This Chicago Fire Department E-One Engines are museum grade replicas. Like all Fire Replicas models, every detail is modeled to perfection and with razor sharp precision. The replicas feature the specific department configuration and graphics, leaving no detail overlooked. The display cases are custom manufactured with high quality acrylic and resin. The stainless steel etched plates feature the department and truck name, and department seal. This replicas are a treasure to be displayed and admired and are in no way toys.
These are not toys and not suitable for children under the age of 14. These highly detailed scale models contains small, intricate pieces that may present a choking hazard.