Complete set...for the elite collector.
Each of Engines 116, 117 and 123 are limited to 100 units and hand-crafted using over 445 parts. Order today to ensure your Chicago Fire Department museum grade replica collection is complete.
Chicago Fire Department Spartan Engine 3-Piece Set Scale Model Specs
- Scale: 1:50
- Production Quantity: 100 of each Engine
- Multi-materials including High Def Resin, stainless steel photo etch metal, wire, rubber and other composites.
- Each replica mounted inside high quality, custom display case featuring etched stainless steel I.D. nameplate.
- Each Model Dimensions: 8"L x 2.5"W x 2.75"T
- Each Display Case Dimensions: 12"L x 6"W x 5.25"T
More About the Scale Models
This Chicago Fire Department Spartan Engines are museum grade replicas. Like all Fire Replicas models, every detail is modeled to perfection and with razor sharp precision. The replicas feature the specific department configuration and graphics, leaving no detail overlooked. The display cases are custom manufactured with high quality acrylic and resin. The stainless steel etched plates feature the department and truck name, and department seal. This replicas are a treasure to be displayed and admired and are in no way toys.
These are not toys and not suitable for children under the age of 14. These highly detailed scale models contains small, intricate pieces that may present a choking hazard.