Chicago Fire Department 1954 Autocar Squad 3-piece Set Scale Model Specs
- Scale: 1:50
- Only a limited number of this 3-piece set are available. Squad 1, 8, and 9 are limited in production to 125, 75, and 150 respectively.
- Squad 1 features a submersible pump and platform on the passenger side rear fender, Squad 8 is consistent with day 1 in service configuration. Squad 9 features a stokes basket on the passenger side.
- Multi-materials including High Def Resin, stainless steel photo etch metal, wire, rubber and other composites.
- Each Model is mounted inside its own high quality, custom display case featuring etched stainless steel I.D. nameplate.
- Each Model Dimensions: 5.75"L x 2"W x 2.25"T
- Each Display Case Dimensions: 8"L x 4.5"W x 3.75"T
About the Scale Model
This Chicago Fire Department 1954 Autocar Squad scale models are museum grade replicas. Like all Fire Replicas models, every detail is modeled to perfection and with razor sharp precision. Each replica features the specific department configuration and graphics, leaving no detail overlooked. Each display case is custom manufactured with high quality acrylic and resin. The stainless steel etched plates feature the department and truck name, and department seal. These replicas are a treasure to be displayed and admired and are in no way toys.
This is not a toy and not suitable for children under the age of 14. This highly detailed scale model contains small, intricate pieces that may present a choking hazard.
2017 © Autocar, LLC.