Chicago Fire Department 1954 Autocar Squad 1 Scale Model Specs
- Scale: 1:50
- Production Quantity: 125
- Squad 1 is unique because it features a hydrant thawing unit and platform mounted on the driver side rear fender.
- Multi-materials including High Def Resin, stainless steel photo etch metal, wire, rubber and other composites.
- Mounted inside high quality, custom display case featuring etched stainless steel I.D. nameplate.
- Model Dimensions: 5.75"L x 2"W x 2.25"T
- Display Case Dimensions: 8"L x 4.5"W x 3.75"T
About the Scale Model
This Chicago Fire Department 1954 Autocar Squad 1 scale model is a museum grade replica. Like all Fire Replicas models, every detail is modeled to perfection and with razor sharp precision. The replica features the specific department configuration and graphics, leaving no detail overlooked. The display case is custom manufactured with high quality acrylic and resin. The stainless steel etched plate features the department and truck name, and department seal. This replica is a treasure to be displayed and admired and is in no way a toy.
This is not a toy and not suitable for children under the age of 14. This highly detailed scale model contains small, intricate pieces that may present a choking hazard.
2017 © Autocar, LLC.