Chicago Fire Department 1954 Autocar Squads 3 & 4 - 2-piece Set Scale Model Specs
- Scale: 1:50
- Only a limited number of this 2-piece set are available. Squad 3 and 4 are limited in production to 300 units each.
- Squad 3 features the MARS "football" light. Squad 4 features the MARS Aurora Borealis light and an accessory pack including a stokes basket and 2 rear water cannons that can be glued in place if desired.
- Multi-materials including High Def Resin, stainless steel photo etch metal, wire, rubber and other composites.
- Each Model is mounted inside its own high quality, custom display case featuring etched stainless steel I.D. nameplate.
- Each Model Dimensions: 5.75"L x 2"W x 2.25"T
- Each Display Case Dimensions: 8"L x 4.5"W x 3.75"T
About the Scale Models
This Chicago Fire Department 1954 Autocar Squad scale models are museum grade replicas. Like all Fire Replicas models, every detail is modeled to perfection and with razor sharp precision. Each replica features the specific department configuration and graphics, leaving no detail overlooked. Each display case is custom manufactured with high quality acrylic and resin. The stainless steel etched plates feature the department and truck name, and department seal. These replicas are a treasure to be displayed and admired and are in no way toys.
This is not a toy and not suitable for children under the age of 14. This highly detailed scale model contains small, intricate pieces that may present a choking hazard.
2017 © Autocar, LLC.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Once again Fire Replicas has produced another series of accurate Chicago fire apparatus. All three of these engines belong in the CFD collection of devoted buffs and members. Well done!
The craftsmanship and attention to detail on the auto car squad models is superb. I can only look forward to future models that will be released by fire replicas. You can tell by the quality and craftsmanship of the models that the company truly cares about the product and about the apparatus that it represents it's not just a hurry up and rushed Item.
Everyone old enough to remember the Chicago Fire Department's unique Autocar squad trucks is amazed when they first lay eyes on these models. The replication is perfect, the detail is amazing, and the memories come flooding back. Even if you never saw the original squads, you can't help but be delighted when you inspect the models -- they are that perfect. "Museum quality" is an understatement.
The Chicago Fire Department has always been known for it's innovative adaptation of common vehicles to successful fire apparatus, and the good news is that Fire Replicas is planning to create more models of those long-gone rigs. We can't wait...but we must.