New York City Police Department E-One Cyclone II ESS 7 scale model
The first museum grade replica for Brooklyn's NYPD ESS 7.
NYPD ESS 7, an E-One Cyclone II Walk-In Rescue, is hand-crafted using over 500 intricately detailed parts. ESS 7 is authentic and precise, from multitude of stainless steel parts to the comprehensive graphics package. Initial production is limited to 100 units and includes a fully-custom display case to protect and preserve the unit.
New York City Police Department E-One Cyclone II ESS 7 Scale Model Specifications
- Scale: 1:50
- Production Quantity: Initial production of 100. Max of 200.
- Multi-materials including High Def Resin, stainless steel photo etch metal, wire, rubber and other composites.
- Mounted inside high quality, custom display case featuring etched stainless steel I.D. nameplate.
- Model Dimensions: 7"L x 2.5"W x 2.5"T
- Display Case Dimensions: 12"L x 6"W x 5.25"T
More About the Scale Model
This NYPD ESS 7 scale model is a museum grade replica of the E-One Cyclone II Walk-In Rescue. Like all Fire Replicas models, every detail is modeled to perfection and with razor sharp precision. The replica features the specific department configuration and graphics, leaving no detail overlooked. The display case is custom manufactured with high quality acrylic and resin. The stainless steel etched plate features the department and truck name, and department seal. This replica is a treasure to be displayed and admired and is in no way a toy.
This is not a toy and not suitable for children under the age of 14. This highly detailed scale model contains small, intricate pieces that may present a choking hazard.