Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Engine 2-piece Set Specifications
Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Pierce Velocity PUC and Rosenbauer Commander Engine Scale Model Specs
- Scale: 1:50
- This item is a combination of the MDFR Pierce PUC Engine 7 (FR002) and MDFR Rosenbauer standard Engine (FR006).
- Production Quantity: 250 pieces and 200 pieces respectively
- Water-Slide Decal Sheet included with the Rosenbauer Engine so station numbers can be customized on the bumper corners, cab roof, body sides and rear.
- Multi-materials including High Def Resin, stainless steel photo etch metal, wire, rubber and other composites.
- Mounted inside high quality, custom display case featuring etched stainless steel I.D. nameplate.
- Individual Model Dimensions: 8"L x 2.5"W x 2.75"T (approximate)
- Individual Display Case Dimensions: 12"L x 6"W x 5.25"T
More About the Scale Models
Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Engine scale models are museum grade replicas. Like all Fire Replicas models, every detail is modeled to perfection and with razor sharp precision. The replicas feature the specific department configuration and graphics, leaving no detail overlooked. Each display case is custom manufactured with high quality acrylic and resin. The stainless steel etched plates feature the department and truck name, and department seal. These replicas are a treasure to be displayed and admired and are in no way a toy.
This is not a toy and not suitable for children under the age of 14. This highly detailed scale model contains small, intricate pieces that may present a choking hazard.