1954 Autocar® DC-75T - Jerry Howard's Midnite scale model
"Midnite"...the first museum grade 1954 Autocar DC-75T
Jerry Howard's "Midnite" is one of the most recognized rigs in historical trucking circles. Its 1:50 scale replica is hand-crafted using over 400 intricately detailed parts. From the stainless steel cab steps and stacks to the fuzzy dice inside the windshield, Midnite is authentic and precise. Initial production is limited to 200 units and includes a fully-custom display case to protect and preserve the unit.
1954 Autocar® DC-75T - Jerry Howard's Midnite Scale Model Specifications
- Scale: 1:50
- Production Quantity: Initial production of 200, not to exceed 400.
- Multi-materials including High Def Resin, stainless steel photo etch metal, wire, rubber and other composites.
- Mounted inside high quality, custom display case featuring etched stainless steel I.D. nameplate.
- Model Dimensions: 8"L x 2.25"W x 3"T
- Display Case Dimensions: 10"L x 5"W x 5"T
More About the Scale Model
Jerry Howard's "Midnite" scale model is a museum grade replica of a 1954 Autocar DC-75T. Like all Fire Replicas models, every detail is modeled to perfection and with razor sharp precision. The replica features authentic custom accessories and graphics, leaving no detail overlooked. The display case is custom manufactured with high quality acrylic and resin. The stainless steel etched plate features the truck name, and Autocar logo. This replica is a treasure to be displayed and admired and is in no way a toy.
This is not a toy and not suitable for children under the age of 14. This highly detailed scale model contains small, intricate pieces that may present a choking hazard.
2019 © Autocar, LLC.