Place your pre-order now for $0 to reserve this model and Fire Replicas will contact you when it is ready to ship. At that time, your order and shipping method will be finalized and your payment processed. Estimated Retail = $259.
- Estimated Retail = $259.00
- Scale: 1:50
- Production Quantity: 150
- Multi-materials including High Def Resin, stainless steel photo etch metal, wire, rubber and other composites.
- Mounted inside high quality, custom display case featuring etched stainless steel I.D. nameplate.
- Model Dimensions: 9.5"L x 2.5"W x 3"T (approximate)
- Display Case Dimensions: 12"L x 6"W x 5"T (approximate)
This is not a toy and not suitable for children under the age of 14. This highly detailed scale model contains small, intricate pieces that may present a choking hazard.
About the Scale Model
This Solomons Volunteer Rescue Squad & Fire Department Rescue 3 scale model is a museum grade replica. Like all Fire Replicas models, every detail is modeled to perfection and with razor sharp precision. The replica features the specific department configuration and graphics, leaving no detail overlooked. The display case is custom manufactured with high quality acrylic and resin. The stainless steel etched plate features the department and truck name, and department seal. This replica is a treasure to be displayed and admired and is in no way a toy.
Rescue 3 Specs
- 2013 Rosenbauer Commander R718 chassis
- Weldon V-MUX multiplexed electrical system
- Cummins ISL9 450 HP motor
- Allison 3000 EVS automatic transmission
- Severe duty cab interior package
- Electronic Stability Control
- Alcoa Dura-Bright LvL One aluminum wheels
- Meritor EX225 17” front and rear disc brake
- Hot dipped galvanized frame rails
- Whelen LED warning light package
- Hale RSD 1500 GPM single-stage rearmount pump – 750 gallon UPF water tank
- Rosenbauer EZ Foam System – 30 gallon UPF foam tank
- Akron DeckMaster 3440 electric nozzle above Compartment L5
- Severe-duty front bumper with 1-1/2” discharge, hosewell, Ramsey H-800 20,000 hydraulic winch
- (2) crosslays in rear bumper – each with 200’ of 1-3/4” hose
- Rosenbauer EXT heavy-duty extruded aluminum body and subframe
- Harrison 20kW hydraulic generator
- Will-Burt 7-25-9000(OPT) vertical light tower w/(6) FRC Optimum 1500W lights
- (2) Hannay 1600 Series cord reels
- Holmatro XRT
- (3) Holmatro CORE bulkhead fittings – (1) each side of front bumper, (1) rear of body
- (3) Portable winch receivers w/12V connection – (1) each side of body, (1) rear of body
- (3) FRC Spectra 12-volt LED scene lights - (1) brow light, (1) each side of cab
- (2) FRC Focus 750W telescoping quartz lights – (1) each side rear of cab
- (2) FRC Optimum 500W tripod quarts lights on rear of body
- (4) 6,000 PSI DOT bottles w/(2) bottle fill station in Compartment L5
- (1) Hannay 1500 Series air reel
About Solomons Volunteer Rescue Squad & Fire Department (SVRSFD)
In 2014 Solomons Volunteer Rescue Squad and Fire Department, in Calvert County, MD, saw a new change in its fleet of vehicles when four new trucks were purchased. These units included a PL Custom commercial chassis Ambulance (Ambulance 38), a Rosenbauer Commander Fire Engine (Engine 31), Rosenbauer Commander Pumper Tanker (Engine 33/Tanker 3), and Rosenbauer Commander Rescue Engine (Rescue 3). In addition to the change in manufacturer of our units, Solomons also changed their traditional red and white paint scheme to a red and black scheme. The lettering of these units was enhance with old traditional gold leaf styling and murals depicting the pride that the Solomons Volunteers have in their local community which they serve.
Rescue Engine 3 was the unit which saw a huge increase in capability compared to the previous unit. Having outgrown the older 1993 Freightliner and seeing the increase of both traffic and size of the community, the Solomons Volunteers saw the need to upgrade their rescue capabilities yet again. The new Rescue Engine doubled in size and now allows for the volunteers to provide even more rescue capabilities which include vehicle/machine rescue, high angle rescue, and trench rescue. This unit features not only the new styling in the department but also one of the first rear mounted pumps giving the capability to operate on first due fire assignments as a first due engine if and when the need arises.
The Solomons Volunteer Rescue Squad and Fire Department (formerly Calvert Rescue Squad) observed its golden anniversary (50 years) in 2005. In 2015 the department continues to serve the surrounding area by having responded to approximately 2,900 combined fire, rescue, and ems calls in 2014. Solomons has seen many important changes over the years and it has helped save the lives and protect the property of many citizens in the Southern Maryland area.